RPD PFM is an excellent choice for dentists looking for a product with great functionality and durability. This is a porcelain fused to metal crowns are cast metal crowns which have porcelain layered over it. The tooth-coloured ceramic is baked on top of a metallic alloy substructure called a coping for the ultimate in strength.
At RPD Dental Labs, full metal crowns are manufactured by using various metal alloys which include high noble alloys like high-priced metals. They demand less tooth structure be separated for a crown preparation. Metal crowns can aid to withstand the biting forces to a greater extent and can resist wearing down the tooth.
- RPD PFM advances to serve one of the primary restoration of choice for the dentists
- Give natural-looking characteristics
- The metal substructure of a PFM crown gives it greater strength than an all-ceramic
- PFM has an aesthetically appealing and long-lasting
- Flexural strength of 1550 Mpa
- Mimics natural tooth structure
- RPD PFM provides life-like aesthetics at the gingival margin
- Patients will not need to worry about grey or black lines that often appear with cast PFM crowns
- It’s healthy and strong