PEEK (Poly Ether Ether Ketone) has proven to be successful in many areas of the dental industry with its high-performance polymer and engineering thermoplastic characterized by an unusual combination of properties. Poly Ether Ether Ketone is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic with excellent mechanical- and chemical stability properties that are preserved even at very high temperatures.
The reason why dental specialists opt for high-performance peek polymer solutions is that they are resilient, durable and lightweight biomaterials, which offer a more natural dental solution than traditional material alternatives, such as metal or ceramic.
RPD Dental Lab Poly Ether Ether Ketone is more durable than metal and offers top-notch mechanical appearance with long-term resilience. These properties of PEEK aids in preventing any intra-oral reaction to the saliva, making it an ideal material for use within the oral cavity.
- Can be digitally devised and milled to match your patient’s anatomy
- It is durable and lightweight for enhanced for patient comfort
- Metal-free and hence may be used even by patients who are allergic to metals
- It gives no metal taste
- It’s M\more shock absorbent than other dental materials as Titanium benefits to improve clinical outcome
- Give no irritation, redness or burning sensation for your patient
- Soft tissue stays healthy
- Very comfortable to wear due to low weight and immediate absorption of body heat
- Very moderate solubility and water absorbency, enabling wearing of removable dentures for a long time without any problems
- The warranty extension, retention, occlusion, contact etc. depends based on the given RPD model.
- All reproductions and corrections for the given model should be informed within 7 days and will be accepted only fresh models along with the initially supplied model, work and warranty card.
- To claim warranty for RPD dental Lab products, the dentist or agent should consult, not the patients directly. Reproductions will be charged at 50% of the actual rate of the work and additional tax if any.
- The products which don’t have a price list mentioned in their warranty card will not have any warranty.
- You can make the payment through a cheque / DD should be made against delivery.
- Ensure giving temporary crown/bridge, after tooth preparation. We are not responsible for problems in insertion if the temporary crown or bridge is not given.
- An order, once placed, cannot be withdrawn.
- We need 48 working hrs to complete.
- Prices are Exclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change without prior information.