IPS E-max - Press
RPD Dental Lab creates perfect IPS e.max Press of lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) which offers superior fit, form and function that is combined with high strength of 500 MPa. As every case has different goals and requirements, the material is furnished in four levels of transparency and two sizes.
Through our IPS e.max, it is now easier than ever before to achieve high strength and outstanding esthetics with this user-friendly system. IPS e.max allows you to bring back the natural beauty of your patient’s tooth structure.
At RPD Dental Lab, we offer a wide selection of metals from which dentists can determine the one that suits their preferred processing technique such as staining, cut-back or layering procedure and the case at hand, e.g. discoloured preparation.
- Steady and precision-fit restorations
- Most spacious range of indications
- Simulated and reliable esthetics
- Ease of use and spontaneous handling
- Depending on the indication, the restorations can be placed with viscous, self-adhesive or conventional cementation procedures using tried-and-tested, coordinated luting materials
- 5 years of warranty