IPS E-max - CAD
With its metal-free lithium disilicate esthetics and strength, IPS e.max CAD has become the world’s best-selling glass-ceramic1. Its restorations can be stained, glazed and crystallized in a single firing for the final in laboratory efficiency.
Our IPS e.max CAD is suitable for the efficient fabrication of full-contour restorations, and it is known for its versatile application alternatives.
Both its esthetic properties and persistence have been confirmed in everyday clinical practice. As a result, Dentists can use the material to fashion full-contour crowns of only 1-mm thickness, which are consequently seated with the adhering technique.
From thin veneers to three-unit bridges, at RPD Dental Lab, we offer a wide variety of restorations that are produced with these materials. High esthetic standards are accomplished due to the four distinct levels of clarity of the A-D shades and the specific Bleach and Impulse shades.
- Clinically proven
- Exceptional accuracy & fit
- Outstanding strength: 360 MPA
- Beautiful esthetics, proven durability and fits
- Conventional and adhesive cementation
- Available in crowns, Inlays/Onlays and 3-unit anterior bridges.
- 5 years of conditional warranty