High - Translucent Zirconia
RPD H/T Zirconia gives impeccable marginal fit and precision through CAD/CAM. It also has translucent and non-translucent options. High translucency zirconia can be used for anterior aesthetic cases with high strength requirement.
Zirconia is a sturdy material, and at RPD Dental Lab, we have found that some clinicians believe this material is abrasive to opposing dentition which isn’t necessarily correct. It is probable to avoid excessive abrasion by ensuring zirconia restorations are manufactured with a smooth surface. Sometimes the materials used to veneer zirconia can be more caustic to the enamel.
With high translucent zirconia, the durability and wear properties are very similar to traditional zirconia systems. It’s been shown that ageing will not affect the smoothness of the material, and power is the same as previous generations of zirconia.
High-translucent zirconia is excellent for single anterior and posterior crowns, for bridges up to 3 units, and implant crowns. Like all zirconia restorations, RPD high-translucent zirconia is biocompatible, plaque resistant, and a tremendous metal-free alternative to PFMs.
- Exemplary for Anterior Cases
- Excellent aesthetic and beauty
- Optimized translucency for highly esthetic
- Full-contour restorations
- Flexural strength of 1350 Mpa
- Minimum Occlusal clearance of 1.5mm
- Can be easily adjusted and polished in clinic
- 15 years of warranty
- The warranty extension, retention, occlusion, contact etc. depends based on the given RPD model.
- All reproductions and corrections for the given model should be informed within 7 days and will be accepted only fresh models along with the initially supplied model, work and warranty card.
- To claim warranty for RPD dental Lab products, the dentist or agent should consult, not the patients directly. Reproductions will be charged at 50% of the actual rate of the work and additional tax if any.
- The products which don’t have a price list mentioned in their warranty card will not have any warranty.
- You can make the payment through a cheque / DD should be made against Delivery.
- Ensure giving temporary crown/bridge, after tooth preparation. We are not responsible for problems in insertion if the temporary crown or bridge is not given.
- An order, once placed, cannot be withdrawn.
- We need 48 working hrs to complete.
- Prices are Exclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change without prior information.