DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering)
Thanks to the laser sintering technology of CoCr powder( DMLS), we can offer the highest-quality and most accurate dental structure that can currently be produced. DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) enables fast and definite production of various types of denture frameworks. With an additional advantage of being moderate in weight, CAD precision gives excellent fitting, high strength, rigidity, filigree geometries and at the same time rules out casting errors.
The CAD process identifies and eliminates undercut up to 0.2 mm. The CAM process expedites equal space for ceramic binding and avoids ceramic chip-off. AT RPD Dental Lab, we use the advanced laser sintering machine to deliver an accurate product for our dental clients.
The metal frame is manufactured using CAD files by sintering a particular Co-Cr-Mb-based powder layer by layer.
Through this, we manufacture long-span bridges up to 16 units and also the high precision allows secure crown fixing.
- DMLS crowns are durable, have a tensile strength of 1350 MPa and bonding strength of 42 MPa.
- The high precision allows secure crown fixing
- Strangely thinner margins when associated with conventional PFM
- The CAM process expedites equal space for ceramic binding and avoids ceramic chip-off
- Long-span bridges up to 16 units can be manufactured
- 15 years of warranty
- The warranty extension, retention, occlusion, contact etc. depends based on the given RPD model.
- All reproductions and corrections for the given model should be informed within 7 days and will be accepted only fresh models along with the initially supplied model, work and warranty card.
- To claim warranty for RPD dental Lab products, the dentist or agent should consult, not the patients directly. Reproductions will be charged at 50% of the actual rate of the work and additional tax if any.
- The products which don’t have a price list mentioned in their warranty card will not have any warranty.
- You can make the payment through a cheque / DD should be made against Delivery.
- Ensure giving temporary crown/bridge, after tooth preparation. We are not responsible for problems in insertion if the temporary crown or bridge is not given.
- An order, once placed, cannot be withdrawn.
- We need 48 working hrs to complete.
- Prices are Exclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change without prior information.