DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering)
Thanks to the laser sintering technology of CoCr powder( DMLS), we can offer the highest-quality and most accurate dental structure that can currently be produced. DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) enables fast and definite production of various types of denture frameworks. With an additional advantage of being moderate in weight, CAD precision gives excellent fitting, high strength, rigidity, filigree geometries and at the same time rules out casting errors.
The CAD process identifies and eliminates undercut up to 0.2 mm. The CAM process expedites equal space for ceramic binding and avoids ceramic chip-off. AT RPD Dental Lab, we use the advanced laser sintering machine to deliver an accurate product for our dental clients.
The metal frame is manufactured using CAD files by sintering a particular Co-Cr-Mb-based powder layer by layer.
Through this, we manufacture long-span bridges up to 16 units and also the high precision allows secure crown fixing.
- DMLS crowns are durable, have a tensile strength of 1350 MPa and bonding strength of 42 MPa.
- The high precision allows secure crown fixing
- Strangely thinner margins when associated with conventional PFM
- The CAM process expedites equal space for ceramic binding and avoids ceramic chip-off
- Long-span bridges up to 16 units can be manufactured
- 15 years of warranty