Missing teeth aren’t only unhealthy for the mouth, but they will also impact overall health and self-esteem.
If a patient comes with missing teeth, there’s no reason to let them feel ashamed. Tooth loss is comparatively common, not only for the elderly but younger individuals also. Nearly 70% of adults aged 35 to 44 years have a minimum of one missing tooth, and 1 in 4 people over the age of 74 are missing all of their teeth.
Dental implants and dentures can aid restore confidence your patients smile and keep their mouth healthy. If your patient has trouble deciding, read this blog and explain them Dentures and Dental Implants Treatment.
What’s the difference between dentures and implants?
Dentures are a prosthesis supported by the encompassing soft and hard tissues of the space left by your patients missing tooth or teeth.
There are two sorts of dentures available:
- Complete Dentures: Used when all (or the majority) of the teeth are missing.
- Partial Dentures: Used once when some healthy natural teeth are remaining.
Additionally, while conventional dentures are removable, a composite option mixes an implant to make a permanent (non-removable) solution (more on this later!)
Gone are the times of floppy, odd-looking dentures, modern-day dentures are genuinely impressive. Because of technology progressions, today’s dentures are always custom-made to suit your patient’s mouth intimately and appear incredibly true-to-life!
- At RPD Dental Lab, our dentures are:
- Made from the highest-quality materials.
- They are fully customized to make sure an excellent fit.
- Look a bit like natural teeth.
- Made to revive your ability to chew and speak fully.
Dental implants are another excellent way to exchange missing teeth. Dental implants are commonly mentioned as today’s gold standard in tooth replacement. With this solution, an implant is surgically placed in your patient’s jaw bone, a bit like the natural root of your tooth. Once the dental implant has been given time to heal, it’ll be topped off with a restoration. This might include:
- A dental crown
- Part of a bridge, helping to exchange multiple teeth
- A complete or partial permanent denture
Dental implants do a superb job of restoring your patients’ smiles to their beautiful and natural appearance.
At RPD Dental Lab, our dental implants are:
- Made from a secure, biocompatible titanium
- Incredibly durable and long-lasting
- Beautiful and appearance a bit like natural teeth
- Made to revive your ability to chew and speak
- The best thanks to strengthening the jawbone
- Created to market healthy gums
Which is right for your Patients: implants or dentures?
Dentures could also be a far better choice when:
- A less costly upfront solution is essential.
- You want a fast fix (a complete set of dentures are often ready in only 2-6 weeks).
- If your patients have a weak jaw or gums and should not be a candidate for implants but still want the looks and health benefits of a whole set of teeth.
Dental implants could also be a higher choice when:
- Your patient doesn’t just need natural teeth, but an actual replacement.
- Your patient wants a long-term solution to tooth loss.
- Don’t want to affect special cleaning or frequent replacements or maintenance.
- Your patient wants a solution that feels and appears exactly like natural teeth.
Our dental Lab has enhanced smiles of more than 6 lakhs patients with top-notch restorations and implant prostheses. We serve diverse practices in the area that value the efficiency, esthetics, pricing, and steady reliability of our work. We operate with 1200 + doctors spread across Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Varanasi (UP). RPD Dental Labs takes pride in working with international European dental labs for providing skilled dental laboratory services to dental professionals over many years. At RPD Dental Labs, we follow stringent quality checks throughout the manufacturing process to ensure consistency and high standards.
Brightening smiles since ages, click here to connect with us: https://www.rpddentalart.com/contact-us/