Dental implant treatment is an increasingly becoming popular alternative for missing teeth. Most of our clinicians have a preference for specific implant systems, and this comprehension with one or two modes increases confidence when recommending dental implant treatment to patients. The custom abutment is especially crucial in providing the interface between the implant and the prosthetic restoration.
Custom abutments provide an immeasurable workable solution for clinicians wishing to obtain an optimal treatment outcome for the patient. These abutments allow clinicians to accurately manage the soft tissues, thus generating a more desirable emergence profile. Custom abutments assure that implant-supported restorations are esthetically delightful and have excellent functionality. Clinicians who prefer custom abutments will absolutely find advanced implant treatment results.
- Custom abutments help achieve a passive fit
- Crown margin depth can be customized
- The ultimate restorations are constructed according to the patient’s exact gingival architecture to achieve an optimal profile and a more esthetically pleasing results
- Allows for better alignment with angled implants
- Fewer chair-side adjustments are required, and appointments can be smoother and more durable, helping to increase the efficiency of a dental office